Realize Your Full Potential
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
We love to stay on the forefront of any available tech. At Devsar you will get your hands dirty with a tons of cool and top-notch technologies.
We embrace a start up culture and are light on management layers, favouring team responsibility and autonomy. The sky is the limit!
We believe that small, talent and self-motivated teams can do big things. If you are passionate about building software that changes other people’s lives in a positive way, come & talk to us!
These guys develop the actual application. They’re solution-oriented people, who analyze users’ needs, design, develop & test the software that meet those needs. They're in charge of the entire development process, ensuring that the system continues to function normally through their life-cycle.
DESIGNER / UX
These are exceptionally creative people, for whom UX, wireframing or responsive issues are no nuisance. They spend most of their time creating and drawing beautiful assets, icons and designs, which will be later used to create visual concepts. They're visual-thinking problem solvers.
Team Lead/Tech Lead — This person is usually the most senior developer in the team, he’s responsible for answering and resolving any technical problems the team or the client may have, choosing the best stack based on the technical challenges and proposing the underlying architecture.
This is the person who takes care of the product backlog and is in constant contact with the client, ensuring we’re building the right thing. Product Managers can answer any questions the team may have about features to be built, bugs to be addressed, priorities etc.
As a Python developer, we expect you to be passionate about developing efficient, lean code using Python & Django.
Capable of working on your own as well as integrating with a multi-skilled development team, you will be driven to build a deep understanding of the problems and challenges associated with web development.
Desired skills and experience:
- Excellent Python coder
- Solid understanding of OOP.
- Experience in at least one of these fwks: Django, web2py, flask or Tornado
- Experience or knowledge on REST, NoSQL.
- Experience or knowledge with techs like mongodb, redis, riak couchdb is a plus
- Ability to deliver quality, not quantity
- Self driven, studious and desire to exceed expectations
- A good github/bitbucket profile will be appreciated.
We are looking for an experienced Android/iOS developer to join our mobile engineering team. You will help us to build numerous and exciting projects. Product areas include social media, healthcare, financial and many more.
Candidates should have a strong technical foundation, but also a willingness to wear multiple hats, and a strong, sustainable drive to bring constant improvement and deliver high-quality, integrated software.
We expect that you have a minimum of 2 years of overall programming experience and a strong interest in the mobile applications space.
Desired skills and experience:
- 2+ years of experience with the Android SDK
- 4+ years Java development experience
- An Android application developed by you in the Google Play Store (is a plus)
- An IOS application developed by you in the App Store (is a plus)
- Excellent OOP skills.
- Ability to develop against a variety of web architectures and services (HTTP, SOAP, REST, etc.)
- Experience managing projects in a git or mercurial environments.
- Examples of your code on github/bitbucket is a plus
Professional Skills Development
Private Health Care Package
Birthday Off Date!
On Site Free English Courses
Enhanced Vacation Program
Paid time Off (Vacations, Holidays, Sick Leave)